(In Progress) cultured living biological neurons (built the entire lab from scratch), now training them to play pong using Active Inference and FEP (soon doom, spatial-distribution, sim-to-real).
- Using Probabilistic Programming for Flexible Inference in High-Dimensional Statistical Genetics Models (pdf)
- Optimized C code for matmul and other linear-algebra operations involved in image processing to perform multi-core parallel computing using OpenMp and SIMD operations.
- Developed a replica Mario Party game in C++ in a 4-days, wrote over 2000+ lines of code.
- Built a mini version control in Python using SHA-1 for hashing, capable of topologically sorting commits (DAGs)
- Performed X86-64 Buffer Exploits, X86-64 Disassembly and Reverse Engineering in GDB
NOTE: Due to HSEAS Law & Code of Conduct most of my code cannot be made publicly available, but if you would like to access it or think that I can help with your project please feel free to mail/DM
Page will be updated soon with more projects.